Saturday, February 7

Reflections on the year that has passed......

One year ago today I started this blog. One year ago I turned 36. One year ago I sat myself 20 goals, and looking at them today, some of them were quite hard to follow up on, some weren't, and some of them were just whatever - not important. If you're curious of what I wrote in my first blog post ever, you should probably check it out here.

These are the goals I am content with, the rest, well let's just say I need to work on those some more (or just leave'em...he, he)

take better photos
make more homemade presents
sew more
keep working out and keep in shape
participate in designing competitions and challenges
watch less tv (this was actually quite doable)
updating my blog frequently
use up my craft-/scrap supply

Here's to my one year anniversary blogging...Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Gratulerer så mye med dagen! Og med ett år som blogger!
Lykke til med målene dine - jeg er sikker på du vil nå den alle - før eller senere!

Ha en fortsatt flott helg!

Merete said...

Gratulerer med dagen :) En flott blogg du har og utrolig mange nydelige bilder av familien din:)

Ha en fortsatt god helg:)

Julia said...

Gratulerer så mye med dagen! Håper den har vært fin så langt:-)