Thursday, February 12

scRapp #2 at ScrappeMania

We're having another round of hi-jacking at ScrappeMania this week, and this time around we lifted one of Norways most talented and funky scrapbookers, Ania. L O V E her style and love the layout we decided to lift. Just what I like, simple and eye-catching. We were lucky to be sponsored by Shabby Chic Crafts and their cool tags, and I decided to do my own twist with them. I made little crepe paper flowers with the tags in the center. For the biggest "flower" I actually used two tags, one with the yellow edge, and then I used the back of another tag to stamp the date stamp and glued it on top of the yellow edged tag. The background is just white cardstock, sprayed with lime green glimmer mist. I masked the journaling part with masking tape before spraying, leaving a white background. And I used yellow tape to frame the picture. The layout is one more for my collection of favorite summer memories, and is about farmers markets in the summer and all the lovely, tempting vegetables, fruits and berries you can find and how I always buy to much. Mmmm, I want it to be summer NOW, TODAY.....

3 comments:

ania said...

Kjempekul, digger glimmermistbruken og rosettene :D

ToneF said...

Digger denne altså!!!
Var kult med den glimmermisten, og så fikk jeg sånn god stemning av bildet :o) Hærlig!!!

Evi said...

Mooie LO!!