Wednesday, February 25

ScrappeMania and "et lite ord #2"

Hi, just popping by, taking a break from making art with acrylic paint, spray ink and motifs. I just wanted to let you know about the new little word of the month coming up on ScrappeMania today. The word is "HEART", so most scrappers should be able to work with that, don't you think? I made a layout about my 3 little heart breakers and every time I look at this picture I can't help but think about how lucky Lotte is to have two older brothers who loves her so much. And I still heart Rose Moka....:) (background paper and letters). For some reason I wanted to use a wooden piece that I have had laying around for ages, so I actually built this LO around that piece (beneath the picture). The frame is hand cut felt and sewed on and so is the little heart. And the flower is a plain white prima paper flower, sprayed with lime glitter mist and added some tulle, paper and a button.



I used hidden journaling on this layout, 'cause I couldn't find a good spot for it anywhere else:). It's a tag dipped in coffee, so it looks old and worn.


and here's a detail picture of the piece of wood (it's from a basket that comes with berries during summer, not sure if this is a dutch thing??)

and here's a better picture of the flower.....



TFL!!! I have to go back to my art. I am taking Dina Wakely's art journaling class for the next 4 weeks, and I am loving it!!!! Big time! I'll show and tell more later....

6 comments:

Pia said...

hvor er det super nydeligt, skønne farver

HARTENKERSJE said...

very nice!!!

T:o)ve said...

Herlig fresh og kul med skikkelig candyfarger :D

Viv said...

Wat een ontzettend mooie LO!! Ik hou ook heel erg van Rose Moka!

Chris said...

Just stopping by to say hi from Art Journaling 102. Your layouts are beautiful and I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.

Vibeke said...

Den ble skikkelig flott. Elsker måten du bruker farger på:)