Tuesday, February 17

Slumdog Millionaire

It is not often I make it to the movies, but when I do, I love it. When the movie is great, I love it even more:). Last Friday Till and I were lucky to get the very two last tickets to the premiere of slumdog Millionaire here in the Netherlands. If you have not seen this movie or even heard about it, you can get an idea here or here. It was tragic, funny, sad, shocking, exciting, romantic all at once and the music was fantastic. In fact I loved the music so much I had to have it on my play list, so if you wonder what that music is playing in the background, well it's from Slumdog Millionaire. My new favorite movie. One I will definitely watch again.....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sounds great, i'm looking forward to having a date with my husband soon LOL. Need to plan one hahaha. Love your fall layout and valentinecard!