Friday, March 27

Getting ready for PACS Italy.....

This weekend is PACS Italy-time. 4 days of fun, scrapbooking, night crops, challenges, prizes and more fun and more scrapbooking. Can't wait to meet the other Norwegian girls that are going along with Elsie Flannigan, Emily Falconbridge, Lory, Celine Navarro +++

They have kept us busy with challenges and different assignments beforehand as well. Here are a few sneakies of some of the stuff I have been making the last weeks, a page about me for the guest book:

...some ATC (my first ones ever!!!) for my fellow Norwegian participants....

a name pin..
..my group (me and 6 other Norwegians) decided to make (knit or crochet) a bracelet with the colors of the Norwegian flag, red, blue and white as our "totem". I crocheted mine and it was the first time I crocheted in 20 years or so, lol. Here is mine (my grandmother made the flowers):
and here are sneakies of my layouts for the 4 different challenges:
I am counting the hours now. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Evi said...

Veel plezier!!!

Viv said...

Ik kan me voorstellen dat je de uren aan het aftellen bent!!! Volgens mij wordt het een super weekend!!
Ben benieuwd naar je foto`s!!
ps, je `magneetmuur` is echt een gaaf idee :)

groetjes Vivian

Rainy said...

You are truly blessed. I would love to go to Italy someday and to meet the one who inspired me most Emily Falconbridge. Wow Have a great time. I could fit in with your Norwegian friends since my last name is Johme. LOL Have Fun!

LilleAsk said...

Takk for en fin helg på PACS. Veldig hyggelig å bli kjent med deg. Håper du kom deg vel hjem. Monica og jeg kom oss såvidt hjem. Noe krøll med flybillettene våre (lufthansa sin skyld) og vi måtte løpe som helter for å få sendt baggasjen og rekke flyet. Men vi kom oss hjem.
Legger deg til i bloggen min jeg.

Anita