Wednesday, March 18

Spring challenge at SIStv and Label Tulip kits

I've just started subscribing to a new monthly kit from Label Tulip. I love their contemporary style and especially their self-designed stamps. Awesomeness! I used the february kit to make this LO and two cards. I made one more LO, but that will have to wait till the next "little word" at ScrappeMania:). The LO and the card with the feather are also made for the spring green challenge at SIStv.






Tune in tomorrow for a new weekly blog serie I am starting....

5 comments:

Linde said...

Hallo,
Maybe I want to join the tulip kits also. But my question to you is, what are the costs (incl shipping and taxes) to get the kit in Holland?
gr Linde

Cathy said...

I am SO happy to see what you have created using our Label Tulip kit!! =)

Åshild said...

Du har bare en helt råkul stil på det du lager, Marianne! Kortene dine er helt knalle - og definitivt inspirasjonsbomber :)

Evi said...

Gave kaartjes!!!!

Mokka said...

Såååå mye fint du lager!! Her må jeg definitivt innom jevnlig. Så mye inspirasjon å hente!
Og takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min. :)