Wednesday, April 1

CK publishing and a RAK!!!


I finally got my hands on the March issue of Creating Keepsakes where I have a layout published and I am being presented as a "fresh face". At first the March issue seemed to have dissapeared on the way from the US to the Netherlands, but when I told editor Megan Hoeppner about this, she immediately found to samples and put them in the mailbox without hesitation. I even got a little "love note" from her stating that she loved my style. This was such a sweet gesture and highly appreciated. Thank you, Megan! And now it's my turn to give some love. Is there anybody out there that would like the March issue of CK????? Since I got 2 samples, I decided that I could share with one lucky winner. All you have to do is look through my favorite layouts of 2008 (see slideshow on the right side), pick your favorite and tell me why it's your favorite in the comment section, by April 8th . Sorry, but this is for European readers only. Good luck everyone..... and this is my layout:

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Hei og gratulerer med lo i CK!
Min favoritt av dine sider er 8 faceexpressions uten tvil. Det er en side man kan se på lenge og ikke bli lei for den har så mye. og er så glad!
Marlene, oslo

ToneF said...

Gratulerer så masse masse masse!!!

*klem*

Megan said...

My goodness, you are SO TALENTED! I don't need to be entered into your fun contest (obviously), but I wanted to say that Thinker is probably my personal favorite, though I seriously, SERIOUSLY love them all!

The super cute Easter egg page was one of our final finalists in the SIStv challenge. You're incredibly talented. Keep on scrappin' and sharing your ideas with the world.

:)
Megan

Julia said...

Så moro! Gratulerer så mye!!

Jeg har vel sagt det før, men den LO`en som heter unique, den rosa med sirkel og bilde av prinsessa er bare så superflott!

Ha en fin dag!

manuscrap said...

I LOVE all your pages, so unique and gorgeous!!! I like SKIING so much ;) ! I think you are a scrap-genie (don't know if you understand what I mean... you know my english is so bad :)))) )

Angèle said...

Hallo Marianne,
I love all your work and it's very difficult to choose. Oke, pram, I don't know what that means, because I love that colors orange and pink in combi with white.

Groetjes, Angèle

Silvitanova said...

Oh, congratulations Marianne that's so cool and well deserved!!
Yes, I would like one copy to see your work for myself.
I'm giving away a scrapbookmag (the latest CMF with the interview I've had with Corinne Delis) myself to: check My blog!

Mariannes Kort og Stempling said...

Og velge bare en ble vanskelig - men jeg velger god jul blått med familie bildet på - kjempe flott ;-)

Torill said...

Gratulerer med publisering!!! KNALL arti!!!

Jeg liker veldig godt en av dine LOer som herer noe med Skates, tror jeg. Det bakgrunnsarket du har brukt er så fint, og at resten er samlet sånn på midten er skikkelig flott! Ellers så liker jeg stilen din, du inspierer så med leken!!
god påske!!

almadr said...

Congratulations ;-)

and my fave layout of yours is grain field - love the color combo, use of paint, gorgeous pictures and stiching!