Saturday, April 25

Et lite ord #4 - One little word #4 - akkurat/right

It's the 25th and that means we have a new word up at ScrappeMania. This time Kathrine picked the word "right" or "akkurat" in Norwegian. We were also lucky to get sponsored by Hambly this month, so this is my layout using loads of different hambly stuff and some Sausandesigns stiching stamps. The layout is about how Lotte is such a daddy's girl RIGHT now. I'm kinda hoping it's not going to be like that for ALWAYS, but RIGHT now I enjoy watching them and observing them together. So cute!



Close up of the small hambly sticker borders and the fake stiching stamps from Sausandesigns.

7 comments:

Birgit said...

Great LO! and yeah, i know how it is... my girls are daddy girls too :) BTW Love the Sausandesigns LO and sneak peek! Those papers are gorgeous and you rock them!

sausan said...

Fab page!! Love the way you sued the stitching and this pic is adorable!!

Tracy L said...

Hi Marianne; thanks for leaving a comment on my Easter layout on the Scrappin' Patch blog. I'm glad you did, 'cos now I've seen your blog; I think your work is fabulous, and I will be coming back to visit. Oh, and I am a 37 year-old, Aquarian, Stay-At-Home-Mum too, lol!

TheLittleFrog said...

Awesome LO! Love the photo:)

Madeleine said...

Hei Marianne. Utrolig mye flott du lager, bloggen din er bare så fin..
Tusen takk for kurset på Gode Minner på mandag. Det var kjempegøy og inspirerende. Blir gjerne med på kurs igjen hvis du kommer tilbake (please...)
Har lagt ut sidene på bloggen min. Kom gjerne innom! http://scrappefryd.blogspot.com

Hilsen Madeleine

Taranita said...

denne var utrolig flott, jeg synes det gir en flott effekt med knæsje farger. Hvor får man tak i slike fugle bur som du pynter med??

Marianne Hope said...

Hei Taranita, de fugleburene er fra et hambly transparant ark (klippet ut av)