Tuesday, April 14

I will be teaching at Gode Minner....

...in Tønsberg on April 27th. Which is less than 2 weeks from now, iiik! I will be having a technique class where I will show different ways to use the fantastic Maya Mist, how to make your own masks and how to use them. We will be making 2 layouts, and the design will be all your own. So if you live close to Tønsberg and you are curious about this technique, I hope you will take the time to join us for some messy fun. Please contact Gode Minner for registration and feel free to contact me for any questions. Here are some samples of layouts and ATC's made using the maya mist:










7 comments:

GryA said...

Takk for at du deler og inspirerer. Ligger noe til deg i min blogg!

Louise said...

Siiiigh! I wish I lived Close!

Lou :)

sausan said...

Oh this is way cool! Way to go Marianne!! And your samples look gorgeous!!

laetitia said...

hi marianne!
all is very beautiful, i love your scrap!!! i really would like to come at your class, but you know i live in france...
are you going at pacs in paris? i remember you told me you would like to go in. with a friend of me, i think we'll go... we're totally crasy!!! i hope i'll see you there.
bye and kisses
laetitia

Marianne Hope said...

Hi Laetitia, since I don't have your mail adres, I'll try to write you here. If I can find time I will try to go to PACS Paris. Would be fun to see you again and meet your friend! Thank you for all your sweet comments! Hugs Marianne

Trine said...

Tusen takk for koselig besøk i bloggen min! Du er utrolig dyktig og jeg skulle ønske jeg kunne vært på kurset ditt i Tønsberg! Kjempemye stilig du har lagd med misten :o) Ha ei kjempefin uke og ei super helg i Tønsberg!

Simona said...

Hey Marianne, love how you used the mist on your LOs... I'd love to live next to Tonsberg to take a class with you ;-)!