Friday, April 24

My first Sausandesigns layout!

I finally made time to play with the papers and stamps from Sausandesigns. I made some cool cookie bags for Lottes teachers (for their birthday celebration) last week, but they will be in the next Scrap-art-zine, the one and only German scrapbook magazine, so I can only show a little sneaky here. If you want to know more about them and how I made them, you will have to buy the magazine or wait till later. I'm sure I will show them here sooner or later. Here is the teaser...



..and I have one more teaser this time. This is a sneak of my layout for an upcomming article at Papirgleder by the end of this month, about using a sketch for cards AND scrapbooking pages. I just love those bright colored papers against the white flowers. And the stamps...mmmm....


...and finally a real share. This is my first layout made for Sausandesigns and the papers from her Funky Funky collection. I also used the flower stamps and the "fake stiching" stamps on this one. All the elements are cut out of different Funky Funky papers. The layout is about our little super-hugger, Lotte:)



This last picture show that the elements are not flat, but mounted with curled edges, which gives the layout more dimension and makes it more interesting.

4 comments:

polinka said...

everuthing here looks fabulous!! can't wait to see the magazine and your cookie bags!

sausan said...

Looks really yummy and the pages rawk big time!!! YAY!

Camilla:-) . Camilla Raade Paulsen said...

Hei Marianne
Så herlige layouter du har laget!!! Digger virkelig de fargeglade arkene - så utrolig lekkert!!! Stilig med den hvite blomsten :-)

TheLittleFrog said...

Such a cute huggers:)))