Thursday, April 9

My studio on a thursday - part 3 and the winner is......



which on my counting means Julia (not counting the not participating commenters). Julia said this:

Så moro! Gratulerer så mye!!

Jeg har vel sagt det før, men den LO`en som heter unique, den rosa med sirkel og bilde av prinsessa er bare så superflott!

Ha en fin dag!


..Which pretty much means that she prefers my layout Unique. That's actually my absolute all time favorite to. Thank you so much Julia for your kind words and also to everyone else that left me your happy and flattering comments. It's very, very appreciated and it was really interresting to see how everybody prefers different layouts. So Julia, congratulations, please send me your addie to mariannehope@msn.com, and I will send you your magazine asap. Now, on to my studio......

....and today I would like to show you my "layout-display-wire". I'm sure many of you have seen this sollution before, but for those of you who haven't; I LOVE my Ikea wire. It really is a wire to hang up curtains, but it can be used for so much more. For example to hang up your favorite layouts:). Whenever I get tired of a layout or I just get a new favorite, I just switch it. Done in a second. You can easily change a colorscheme in a room like this, or you could hang up seasonal stuff, like christmas layouts at christmas time, summer layout in the summer, and so on. You could also use it to hang up photos or cards or just stuff. And here are a couple of pictures to showcase the wire. I know, bad photos, I blame the light situation.....



3 comments:

Birgit said...

That is a great solution, I want that in my new studio too, LOL! I want so many things in my new studio that even though it going to be a big one it is already completly overloaded, ha! But no, this is a really great idea! And your studio looks awesome btw! :)

Julia said...

Jippi!! Så heldig jeg er!

Flott løsning å henge opp LO`ene slik, tror jeg lagrer den til jeg får eget hobbyrom/ekstrarom ;-)

Ha en fin kveld og tusen takk!

Vibeke said...

Takk for at du inspirerer meg!!!
Det ligger en award til deg i bloggen min:)