Thursday, April 23

My studio on a thursday - part 4

It's Thursday AGAIN! Time flies by so fast, I could get scared or loose my breath or something... Last week I was so busy with assignments, that I totally forgot about my Thursday post. Sorry about that....

Today I wanted to share one of my absolute favorite storage solution's in my room; the mini cubes. I bought these at Target back in 2005. They are originally meant for Cd's, but I LOVE the size and use them to hold cards and envelopes, little pieces of colored card stock, stamps, small sticker sheets and other stuff that I want to keep within reach. I especially like the fact that they can be put together in any way I want. Each one is separate and stick together with magnets. If I want to change the structure, I can do that in no time. Just take them apart and put them together again in a different shape (f.ex. wider or taller). If you ever see something like this, I would advise you to buy it, they can be used for SO much, also outside your scrapbook room. You will not regret it....

First a close up pic:



...and here you can see how it is placed on my desk, all within reach from my space/chair.

1 comment:

Brita said...

Supert å følge med på scrapperomtipsene dine! Her er det bare kaos! *fnis*