Sunday, April 5

Pictures from Italy...

...and I am sorry for the picture overload. I just thought it would be fun to share these with the rest of the participants and teachers. I managed to take our picture kinda last minute on sunday, before Monika and Anita were leaving. So here's the Norwegean group, seven crazy and scrapbooking addicted girls, Cathrine, Monika, Turid, Elin, Tove, Anita and me.



and here are some of them posing....



Cathrine and Turid posing even more....



and the beautiful Moni and Anita, ready for take off...


..oops, this is me in action...having fun as you can see


..some images of "downtown" Castellammare di Stabia, it wasn't what you would call a beautiful city, but I managed to find something interesting "photographic-wise" (yes, I did invent that word)...




..this funny Italian guy asked me to take his picture, lol


..olive market, should have bought some....


Turid is showing off her metallic covers that we all made in Celines class. Kinda hard to see, I know. Kinda hard to photograph you see...


Here's one of my favorite projects from the weekend, Lory's "me book" (this is Lory's sample, I still need to finish mine). It was such a fantastic project, using awesome hambly overlays and rub-ons, felt and masking tape +++++ and all with my absolute favorite color combination...



..and here's a sneaky of the wonderful Manu's family pop-up book, this is manu's own sample



me and the fantastic Lory (hugs Lory, if you read this)



me and Elsie....


and last but not least, the sweet Celine Navarro

7 comments:

LilleAsk said...

Så fine bildene av oss ble. De vil jeg gjerne ha en kopi av. Jeg ser at jeg valgte feil kurs på PACS. Me-albumet til Lory så jo så lekkert ut. Gleder meg til å se din versjon.
Ha en fortsatt god påske!!

ninabakke said...

Så fine bilder :D

Pallina e Sonia said...

Hi!!! i had great time with you and all the Norwegean girls!!! it was a pleasure to know all of you!! You are so nice and we had a lot of fun with you!!! :D

kisses by paLLina

Simona said...

Hugs to the Norwegian group, we had so much fun in Castellamare di Stabia!
Love your style Marianne!!!
Ciao,
Simona (from Scrap's Anatomy group :-))

manuscrap said...

Gorgeous photos and thank you again :) !!!
In the scrapbookiando forum I talked about you here:
http://scrapbookiando.forumfree.net/?t=38235879
and I challenge the girls to be inspired by you :)! they can post their LOs until april 12 :)
If you want, take a look :)!!!
ciaooooo

Moia said...

Ser ut til at dere hadde en utrolig fin tur. Kjemesøtt bilde av datteren din, gratulerer med "gullungen" God påske til deg og dine. Klemz fra Ann-Margret

ania said...

Dette så supergøy ut :D God påske til deg og dine :) :)