Monday, May 25

Another month has passed...

...since the last little word at Scrappemania, so today you get a new word and a new chance. The word this time is GLAD or HAPPY in English, which I think most of you should find some use for. We also had Dina Wakely with us for this challenge, so be sure to check out all the cool and happy layouts Dina and the design team put together. And check out that price!

We got sponsored by Nunn design this time, which gave me an extra challenge. I am not known to use a lot of charms and metal accents on my layouts. However, the charms were really cool and I especially loved the little frame. They definitely made me come out of the box and do some new stuff in new ways. Also very happy with the way my lovely glue dots holds the metal perfectly. Although I am NOT happy with my layout this time, it has more to do with color choice and over all design, than it has to do with the different techniques and products. The background paper is a printout of one of the digital papers from Sausandesigns Zapp paper pack, which I really love, and I love the half hambly frame and the pics and the fabric strip and the letters. Actually, I think the only thing I don't like about this layout and I feel ruins it, is the black painted edge, which doesn't go with the happy theme. Sort of ruins my happy feeling about it.....

And to explain a bit of my low spaced blogging a.t.m., my scrapbook mojo is pretty much not present at the moment. I am tired and worn and can't seem to find the motivation and energy I usually have. I guess I just need a break, so I am concentrating on doing some other stuff at the moment, taking some online classes, re-organizing different areas of my house, spending more time with the kids, and then I can hopefully find back to the old scrapbooking me again :) So anyway, here's the layout with my two little strawberry kings, showing off their strawberry filled tummies

4 comments:

Anne Kristine said...

Så utrolig flott LO!
Likte så godt oppsettet og du har alltid så lekre og enkle detaljer!
Ønsker deg en superduperdag :o)
klem Anne

Madeleine said...

Denne her var bare helt skjønn. Likte den veldig godt. Du er utrolig flink. Sikker på at du kommer deg raskt tilbake. Man har godt av litt tid med fokus andre steder også!!!

Ha en fin dag! PS.Her i Horten regner det i dag.

sausan said...

WOW! It looks really really fabulous! And you are fab using embellies, too!! Love it!! You definitely rawked it!

tangent said...

Så herlig LO! Stilig med kronene på hodene på bildet!