Tuesday, May 19

Did I already mention that I love Label Tulip?

This is a good month for me as a member at Label Tulip. My layout was chosen for this months member lift challenge, so all the designers have lifted the layout shown on the right here. It's a real honor, and I love ALL the lifts! Gorgeous! Thank you so much girls!

And then I just found out that the layout that I made for the March challenge (use packaging) was chosen for the member spotlight post on the Label tulip blog. Thank you, Julie! Since I never showed this layout before, I thought I could share it now. It is one of my favorite layouts at the moment, partly because it is made by using one of my favorite products, maya mist. The layout is about a little part of my life where I went non-blond and how I could not get used to it. I am a happy blond again now:):) I used products from the Label Tulip february kit, the letters are from October Afternoon and sprayed with maya mist (took ceveral days to dry....) and the green accent is from a prima packaging (I guess most of you recognize it). Anyway, just some positiveness on an otherwise "rainy day".


1 comment:

ToneF said...

Gratulerer med spotlight!!!
Nyyydelige LO'er begge to :o)
Får helt mist-dilla når jeg ser på LO'ene dine :)

*klem*