Tuesday, May 26

Hipp hurra!!!! For mamma har bursdag i dag!!!

Today my mom turnes 29 for the 31st time!!!!!! (okey 60, but hush, don't tell anybody....) Happy birthday Mamma!!!!!! This of course means, that I have made something special for her, and what is more special than a homemade mini showing what a great mother and grandmother she is? For the journaling I used pages from my grandfathers old accounting book, partly with his handwriting on it, and I used fabric strips from an old bed sheet that I used when I was a little girl. Makes it all a little bit more personal and special. I used mainly the March add-on project kit from Label Tulip for this album with a few add ons from my own stash. No more rambling, here's a peak at your book, mom! Hope you have the bestest (yes, I did make that word up) day (which I know she has, just relaxing and enjoying Sicily and the beach:))









6 comments:

ania said...

Herlig, digg album- elsker fargene her :) :) Likte særlig forsiden :)

jorunns hobbyblogg said...

kjempeflott album!!
Jorunn

sausan said...

This is one wonderful little Album! Happy (belated) Birthday to your Mum from over here, too!

TheLittleFrog said...

This is an awesome book!!! Can I get one too?:)

laetitia said...

this is really beautiful!!! i love it! congratulations for stitching, it's beautiful!

D@nielle said...

very sweet