Monday, May 18

Sausandesigns cookiebags and a cute little girl in "bunad"

Like I posted yesterday, we celebrated Norways constitution day, and in Norway that partly means dressing up and waving the Norwegian flag pretty much all day long. Beeing the only Norwegian family where we live, we didn't go around waving the flag, but we did get dressed and went out to eat in the evening. Lotte even got dressed in her new Norwegian "bunad", which is the traditional Norwegian costume and she looked SO CUTE! And boy did she get attention. And boy did she love it... You can see how cute she looked on the pictures further down, but first I wanted to show that I am doing something creative still. Yesterday I made these cookiebags for Mats' teachers day, as they are celebrating a joint birthday today. It's all Sausandesigns products; the papers are from the singspring collection, blue blossom and spring song, acrylic stamps from the flower set and the fake stiches set. Even the frame around the pictures are from sausandesigns (digital collections).
And then I got my son, Mats, to make and write the cards himself using the sausandesigns' stamps, Karl und Karla. I think they ended up really cute, the boy represents himself wishing happy birthday...


..and he used the tv stamp on the envelope.

...and here is more cuteness.......she made all the neighbours come out and go "ooooooh!" and "aaaaaaah!".

3 comments:

sausan said...

YAY! those cards are too sweet! DS is really talented!! And I lovethe cookie bags, too! Great little projects! And look at this cutie pie! Adorable!!!

pattyo said...

I agree--ooooooh! aaaaaah!

polinka said...

these cards are very cute!! and the cookie bags also :)