Sunday, May 10

ScRapp # 5 - Nora and back in Holland

Hey, I am back from Norway and Bergen and rain and wind and beautiful nature and loads of great scrapbooking ladies and classes and meeting my grandmother and cousin that I haven't seen for many years and having a great time and already planning my next workshop weekend......*out of breath*

I had a great time, and as far as me goes, my classes went well and I enjoyed myself and had a really good time. It was SO nice to be able to see my grandmother as well, even though it was briefly (I had a very patient and nice driver, driving me 1 hour outside of town, so I could spend a few hours with my grandmother before teaching the classes). I'll share pics later from the classes, to show off some of the participating talent, but today I have another share:

We have a new ScRapp on the ScrappeMania blog. We lifted Noras cool layout this time, and you definitely should take the time to check out all the fantastic layouts the other girls did here. Lucky us got sponsored by 3ndypapir this time, so most of my layout is containing papers from their newest collection (all except the thickers in the title and some hambly frame scraps).

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

Så utrolig fin LO. Denne likte jeg veldig godt. Hvordan får du det til?

PS. Tusen takk for hjelp angående link direkte til bidraget mitt. Får det ikke helt til enda, men gir ikke opp... Prøver neste gang!

Ha en fin dag.
Hilsen Madeleine

{ Kristina } said...

Digger temaet til denne layouten, og bildene er så tøffe. :)

Veldig stilig layout også så klart. Artig med de pip-pipene.

Taranita said...

utrolig tøff LO, jeg digger de arka med fuglene, nydelig lita frøken det der:)

Birgit said...

Mooi! Die vogeltjes zijn schattig! en wat fijn dat je je oma kon bezoeken, dat heeft vast weer een paar fijne herinneringen opgeleverd!

ania said...

Høres ut som en kjekk helg - mye kjekkere enn min iallefall haha! :p