Friday, May 29

Sneakies of latest publications

I just got the newest Creatief met foto's magazine in the post the other day, and in it were 4 of my layouts and 2 cards, all made on assignment and with one of the newest Basic Grey collections, Lime Rickey. I really love all the papers and embellishments, and the colors are just beautiful. I made 8 layouts and 4 cards in one weekend, and that says it all, doesn't it? Thought I could share some sneakies of the layouts that are published here, just to get your attention:). This will be my last article with CMF, as I have decided not to work for them anylonger.


Have a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sneakies are looking good! LOVE the mini album you made for your mom!

Julia said...

Så utrolig spennede ut! Herlige farger og søte detaljer. Håper dere har hatt fine fridager!
Klem fra Julia

Beate said...

Skikkelig fargeglade layouter ser jeg, gleder meg til å se hele. :)