Thursday, June 11

Birthday invitations with Sausandesigns products

It has actually been a while since I made these birthday invitations for my sons party, but I kinda forgot about them, ahem... They are quite simple, but eye catching nevertheless. The little rocket is from one of Jonas' own drawings that I scanned in and printed out again in small format. A piece of fabric works as "flames" on the rocket. I stamped the talking bobble and cut it out and glued it on with a foam sticker. The images inside, on the back of the card and on the envelope are all stamped with stamps from Sausandesigns, as are the papers (funky funky collection).

2 comments:

sausan said...

Oh those are great! Love the simple and graphic style that makes the cute rocket pop!! Karl looks cool and love that letter on the back! Great card and happy belated bday to your sweetheart!

polinka said...

this is just great!!