Tuesday, June 2

My new blog and a RAK

...that I am passionate about photos, is probably nothing new to most of you. But that I have taken a huge step towards my own business as a professional portrait photographer might be new to most of you. If you wonder why I haven´t been around much lately, well you might believe that I have spent ALL my available time preparing, designing, preparing, practicing, editing and preparing for this. Today I finally finished the new photo blog, which is called Picturely Spoken and I could finally post the beautiful pictures of my good friend Caroline and her man and little princess. They were a dream to photograph.

If you leave a comment on the new blog by the end of the month (June), I will pick one commenter to win a little photographic RAK. The winner will send me one of his or her favorite pictures and I will edit it and transform it into something cool and artistic. And if you scroll all the way to the end of the post (on picturely spoken), you will find little boxes where you can check what you think of the pics or just say hi. I love that feature... Here´s a little peak at the cute photos from the photoshoot...

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

wow big plans, i wish you lots of suc6 !

ToneF said...

Nææææ så spennende!!! Grattis Marianne!!!
Og for en flott fotoblogg og gurimalla så nyyyyydelige bilder!!!

Hell og lykke som proff fotograf :o)

*klem*

sausan said...

Huge congrats and all the best of luck for your new endeavours, Dear!!