Tuesday, June 16

Skissedilla #12

I did my first Skissedilla layout! It´s a fantastic new Norwegian challenge blog based on sketches, with a great design team and cool new sketches every week. So, since I am having trouble finding inspiration at the moment, I decided to have a go this week. I am also still working on my "all time favorite summer memories"- album, so this goes straight into that one. In the summer we love to buy vegetables and fruits on the farmers market nearby, and one of the favorites are the green peas. The kids love taking the peas out of the pod; lets just say they enjoy this more than eating them:). I used an older basic grey paper as background, some blue paint, a Jenni Bowlin sticker, some sassafraslass chipboard sticker and boarder and a Sausandesigns stamp (Zeit set) around the chipboard circle. It's very ME isn't it? :) :) :)


7 comments:

sausan said...

Oh yes it is! I love green! how you arranged all the pics and did the journaling with the tags! Wonderful page!

Lene - nabon said...

WOW,, I LOVE IT!!!
Thank U for advertising our blog!

Takk for at du bidrar!

Iselind said...

Så herlig LO. Flott løsning av skissen....

Lucia M said...

Green is the best:) Great job, I love it as all yr stuff!!!

Evi said...

Prachtige LO!!!!

Jill said...

Ingen hemmelighet at min yndlingsfarge er GRØNN!!!
Herrrrrlig albumside!
Håper du får en kjempefin helg :-)

ToneF said...

For en utrolig hærlig LO!!! Digger den :o)

Ha en strålende helg!

*klem*