Saturday, July 11

I think...

... I found my mojo, cause the ideas, motivation and energy for scrapbooking is back and I can't stop...ha! I've been scrapping a lot, but most of it will have to wait, but I do have one LO to show. The celebration is still ongoing at Label Tulips, and this time I made a layout with Christina's cool sentiments for the "day 7 challenge", and all with Sausandesigns papers and embellies (except the sentiment and journaling tag and buttons of course). I think this is my absolute favorite paper from Sausandesigns. So funky and colorful and very different from everything else out there (it's called "Stripey" from the Funky Funky collection). The green swirl is cut out of the "Dragonfly" paper and the flowers and leaves are stamped and cut out.



6 comments:

Cathy said...

Marianne!

I LOVE what you created! It's fabulous~!!! I like how Christina's image (Remember this day.this moment.)being held too! That's really cute!! :)

Christiane said...

oh man, your work is stunning!!

und meine erfolge im *artful journaling* sind momentan klein!! ich habe einfach keine zeit!! ;)

polinka said...

love it!

Christina C. said...

gorgeous. I love the colors. :)

Lucia M said...

Love the colors! Hope you enjoy Norway too:)

ninabakke said...

For noen herlige farger! Lekkert