Friday, July 10

Just for fun..

... I jumped on this "challenge" on the 2peas blog. Jennifer Johner made a sketch, and I just new the minute I saw it, that this was perfect for my Ami Buttler butterflies that were lying on my desk. I made this layout in just minutes, using only scraps from my Label Tulip February kit (which is definitely my favorite kit till now from Label Tulip. I have made so much from it, and I still have stuff left). Anyway, loved this sketch and love this pic of Lotte, only 17 days old. Can't believe this is only 3 years ago.... Thank you Jennifer for sharing your beautiful creations. You inspire me!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Å, så søtt!! Nydelig LO, Marianne. Og i bare noen minutter?? En jobb bra gjort!

Hilsen fra Norge...

ToneF said...

For en utrolig nydelig layout!

Jen said...

SO Beautiful Marianne!! I loooooove it! :)

Ria said...

I love your version of it, too! wow. so fresh yet delicate. Keep scrapping, girl! :)

Phinny said...

Gorgeous. Love this!!