Wednesday, July 8

Just a "sweet" layout...and a sneakie

This months RAK challenge over at Label Tulip is to make something about or with "sweet and delicious", so I decided to make a lo about some of the birthday cakes I have made for the children the last 5 years. When you see them all in one place, it seems kind of overwhelming, ha, ha. And I could eat some cake right NOW, actually. Hard to believe that there are SO many delicious cakes out there that one could bake. I used stuff from different Label Tulip kits on this one and the pics are from an index card (I printed them in index format).


..and here is a sneakie of my layout to the scRapp that is comming up in 2 days, full of Sausan designs goodies. Stay tuned to see who we lifted this month... She is one of the most talented scrapbookers in Norway...

Have a sweet day....

PS. Did you see the last issue of CK? I had a layout in there in the "tips and tricks" article. Fun!!!

5 comments:

Vibeke said...

Så kul kake LO du har laget!!!:) Utrolig tøff!!!:)

Cathy said...

Wow! You're so talented!! Both your layouts and cakes look YUMMY!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

I *heart* the cake layout! so very yummy.. !! they're so lucky to have you bake for them! i just buy mine at the bakery.. :D

ToneF said...

Den kakeLO'en var skikkelig stilig altså!!! Loves it :o)

Ha en strålende sommer!!!

*klem*

sausan said...

Wonderful! Love the index card idea...! Huge congrats on the CK issue layout! And can't wait to see the new layout!!!!