Saturday, July 4

Party at Label Tulip... and my photo RAK

..are you enjoying the warm weather as much as I am? The only problem with good weather is that you get less time to scrapbook or do computer related stuff, which might explane why my blog has been quite quiet lately. I was however lucky to have a babysitter yesterday, and managed to do a few pages (after a loooong period of no scrapbooking at all). It felt GOOD! What got me going was the day 2 challenge at Label Tulips 2 year celebration party; the Tulip girl lift challenge. I found 2 layouts that I wanted to lift right away, and there is a chance that I will be doing more lifts. So much "goodness" and inspiring stuff.

The first lift is of Anabelle O'Malley's layout "Candy man" from the June gallery and is about my beautiful niece Mercedes. I used stuff and papers from the May kit (the 2009 stamp is from an older kit), the big circle is just a normal cup cake liner.


And my second lift is of Danielle Flanders' "the 4 of us" layout from the May gallery. I loved the setup of that layout and the use of the little sassafraslass chipboard frames. I used products from the May kit for this layout as well.


And now to the photo-RAK. I promised a RAK for one of the commenters on my new photoblog, and I have had a little drawing today (sorry for the delay). And the winner is............


....Lucia M!!!!!! Congrats! I was SO happy to draw your little name out of my box. It so happens that Lucy is my dear cousine and a very talented photographer as well, and just as busy with "creativelyness" (yes, I made that word up) as I am. Must be the genes.... So dear Lucy, send me your picture, and I will turn it into something cool.

Have a great sunday everyone!!!! and thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

your lifts are awesome! Good luck!! *hugs*

Lucia M said...

Oh, I won, soo AWESOME!!! Love your layouts by the way!

LilleAsk said...

Takk for hilsen i bloggen min Marianne. Likte så godt LOen din av niesa di. Ha en riktig god sommer du også.