Friday, July 10

This months ScRapp victim is......

...Lula!! Like I said a few days ago, she is one of Norways most talented scrapbookers and I love her colorful and eclectic style. I can assure you that a visit to her blog, is not wasted. And if you want to see the layout we decided to lift and the other maniadesigners cool layouts, pop over to the ScrappeMania blog.

I made my layout about our stop in the old city of Fredrikstad, a beautiful old little town, on our last visit to Norway. It is the best preserved fortress town in the Nordic countries and consists of buildings from the 18th century. The boys ran directly to these old canons, and I could just shoot away - lots of cool pics of these "old soldiers". I would have loved to photograph more of the town, but unfortunately we didn't have much time. If you are interested in seeing pictures of the town, I found this blog with a lot of beautiful pictures. It's worth a peak. I used all sausandesigns papers and stamp for this layout. The papers are from the singspring collection and the stamp from the borders set (I stamped on the ribbon). I really love the border stamps and use them all the time. The leaves are cut out from one of the design papers (fresh breeze) and added with glue dots.
And while I was at it, I decided to make one more layout with Mats, also using Sausandesign paper (blue blossom).

And I am sorry for the picture overload, but there might actually be someone reading this who is interested in the following pics (like my mother...). You can tell they are having fun, can't you.....





1 comment:

Katrin said...

I've been there a long time ago and I really can remember those canons ;) Funny, isn't it? I love your pages!