Thursday, August 27

Getting ready for classes and Bergen.....

Tomorrow I will be off to Norway, Bergen and Papirgleder to have a good time, meet nice people, give some classes and hopefully meat my grandmother and other family members. I will be leaving the kids in my dear husbands good hands, so nothing to worry about, just enjoying....hee, hee..

Since my grandmother lives very far away, it's not often we get the chance to visit, but she is always doing her best, knitting and making stuff for the children and me. She must be one of the best knitters and crocheters in the world, and still at the age of 87, everything she makes is perfect and we all appreciate it SO much. To say thank you and show her that we appreciate what she does, I made her this mini book, which is a bit different to what I normally make, but I still like it. I got the last kit (august) from Label tulip a few days ago, and I used one of the add on kits to make this book. In the kit there were websters pages, jenni bowlin buttons and alphabet (love it!), basic grey doili paper and gems and loads of flowers. Very vintage, but still very simple. So here are some images...look forward to giving it to her....








If any of you reading this are going to my classes, I look forward to meeting you, and if you are taking my gesso class; DON'T DRESS UP, it will get messy.........and loads of FUN!!! See ya!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Lykke til med kurset, regner med det blir kjekt :) Synd jeg ikke var i Bergen nå.
Kjempekoselig album du har laget, det blir nok satt stor pris på!

laetitia said...

why can't I come in norway? i really would enjoy to participate in your classes!!! grrrrr...
is there any possibility that you come in france????
so, enjoy your trip & seeing your family!
salut!!!

ToneF said...

God tur til Bergen!!! Håper du får en super helg!

Og lykke til med kurset, sukk, jeg skulle ønske jeg kune vært med :o)

Klem

ania said...

Nydelig album, og oi, er du her i Bergen nå.... synd du ikkeh adde mer flaks med været, da..:p Regner med at dere koser dere for det!

Leigh said...

This album is gorgeous!I'm sure your grandmother with treasure it!!

Danielle said...

gorgeous mini!

Cathy said...

What a beautiful mini album!!
Good luck with your upcoming classes!