Sunday, August 9

I love summertime....

Hi there! You might have noticed that I haven't been around much lately, and that might just have to do with me being on vacation in Norway for 3 weeks....enjoying the beach, the mountains, nature, picking blueberries, cabins, fishing, family+++ isn't life beautiful????

I just updated my photoblog with some favorite photos from our time there, but I do have a few to share here as well:

Here are Till and his sister Steffi, and all the kids on a gorgeous old doorway in Aasgaardstrand. It took quite a few shots to get ONE good one.... why is it SO hard to look at the camera, all at the same time...?
I got to visit my grandmother at the cabin twice this time, and I got Steffi to take a picture of us together. It was really nice being there again, swimming in the lake, picking blueberries, eating rømmegrøt (sorry, no translation for that)...
....reading old Donald Duck strips....
..and I managed to take a decent family picture in Denmark while waiting for the ferry boat. I put the camera on a table nearby and pushed the timer release. The surroundings were beautiful...
...and here is Steffi at her very best. Doing Yoga in the wild nature of Norway's mountains. It does look pretty cool doesn't it???

So, that's it for now. Have got lot's to do, but right now the bed is calling. Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

ninabakke said...

flotte bilder )

Beate said...

SÅ fine bilder, regner med at vi får se flere av disse på layouter :)

Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin helg.

Vibeke said...

Så flotte bilder Marianne!! Gleder meg til at du skal scrappe disse:)

Jill said...

Nydelige bilder!!!
Så bra at du kommer til Bergen igjen!!!! Nå må vi få til å treffes, krysser fingre og vasker hender og håper at ikke svineinfluensaen tar oss :-)
KLem