Friday, September 11

All good things come to an end and I just wanted to say.....

which means as much as "thank you" and is my goodbye to all the followers, contributors, designers and sponsors of ScrappeMania. We have all decided that because of busy schedules, time issues, motivation issues, family issues and so on, the best thing to do right now is to stop "the game" while it is still "on top" and move on. This means that we are having our very last OLW challenge on the scrappeMania blog today and the word is "TAKK" or "thank you". Of course we are not saying goodbye without a big shout and a good chance to win one of the many prizes we still have left. So no reason to skip our last challenge, please join in on our very last venture here.
And at last but not least; a HUGE thank you to all the Maniagirls!!! It was an honor to play with you every month and seeing all the gorgeous stuff you created for every challenge. Just check out all the gorgeous, cool, awesome, fantastic layouts the Maniagirls made for this last challenge. I can only say WOW!!!! It has been a big thing for me to be part of such a talented team and I will miss the (almost) daily chatting on the forum. THANK YOU for letting me be a part of it!!!!! I will miss you!!!!!! See you in cyberworld......

4 comments:

ToneF said...

For en utrolig nydelig LO!!! Helt fantastisk misting, og du og du for et nydelig bilde :o)

Tusen takk for artig tid sammen på Mania, men vi holder jo kontakten!!!

Stor klem :o)

Toto og Tutu said...

Kjempeflott LO! Et verdig punktum for maniabidragene dine dette! Elsker måten du har mistet stjernene, oransje er så digg farge og et så flott bilde av dere! Jeg liker så godt stilen din, og kommer til å følge med i bloggen din, selv om maniatiden er forbi! :)

McMGrad89 said...

No more Scrappemania? Aww. Well it was certainly fun to see while it lasted. Et lite ord was my little Norwegian vocabulary lesson for the week. LOL

Oh well, I guess it is back to the language CDs and lessons until I make it to Norway next summer.

I love your layout. Just gorgeous.

Annemarie

Christiane said...

what a fab layout for a *good bye*!!