Sunday, September 6

A back to school layout.....

...for "wij dus". Wij dus is a fun dutch challenge blog and right now the challenge is to scrap about "back to school". This is actually my first wij dus layout ever. Have been to busy with ScrappeMania and other tasks lately. I made it about Jonas, who started "groep 3" this summer. That´s the same as 1. grade in the rest of the world, and therefor a big thing - at least for mom and dad. He on the other hand, is very relaxed and does his tasks as if he never did anything else. When I ask him what he did at school, he just replies "ah, we just learned some stuff". According to his teachers, he is doing very well:). Anyway, it was nice to write down some words about this big milestone. I made this background in my gesso-and-paint-class last weekend to show the students the progress. So happy I could use my demo for an actual layout... It might be hard to see, but the background is made of layers of fabric, vintage paper, gesso, paint, more fabric, more paper, more paint and glimmermist.


I´m off to watch TV, or read a book. Haven´t decided yet. Have a great week!

6 comments:

laetitia said...

hi!
you know, i'll create my association of scrap in my village in the next days (i hope, hihihi!). but at the moment i don"t know il we'll be a lot. i would so like to make you come afterward so that you proposes us classes! let me know if it's possible. and how?
bye!!!

Toto og Tutu said...

En nydelig LO! Herlig og flott fargekombinasjon! Likte jo den "one of a kind" bakgrunnen din, og digget prikkene! :)

Isabell - Taranita said...

Skikkelig stilig, elsker fargene (dette arket begynte du på når du var på papirgleder ikke sant?)

Pia said...

Digger fargene du har brukt her!

Toujours-Moi said...

I love your style and those bright colours are so great! TFS

Mireille said...

oh my great goodness!!!
This is AWESOME!!!
Love what you did for the challenge!
Thank you for playing!