Tuesday, September 22

Hi, I am struggling here....

Scrapbooking is slow at the moment. I feel like doing other things instead, like reading (a lot, like all the time...), working out, photographing, spending time with the kids, husband and friends.

Having said that, there are a couple of cool things happening, like a layout getting published in Celine Navarros magazine, EntreARTistes and a layout in the November issue of Creating Keepsakes. These are things to appreciate, when times are slow. I'm also having a new article coming up on "Kreative sider" at Papirgleder in a weeks time. And photographic-wise, I just LOVE this photoshoot and it makes me realize that I love what I do.....

I did make this layout about beautiful Lory some days ago, using Sausan Design papers and stamps. I used the mini Funky Funky collection for the little squares and Bloom, Dragonfly and Magic seed papers as layered background, also from the Funky Funky collection. The titel is stamped with the new Miss Peasley clear alpha set, both big and small letters.






















Yup! That's about it for now. I am off to pick up my little princess........Have a good day!

3 comments:

Lena said...

A funny colourful LO!!!!!!

laetitia said...

will you go to the pacs in 2010?

LilleAsk said...

Lekker LO Marianne, som alltid. Og minialbumet fra PACS i vĂ¥res er bare nydelig. Ha en fortreffelig torsdag!