Saturday, September 5

An interesting aricle at Papirgleders "Kreative sider"

Wow, this week has just flown by. Can´t believe a week has passed since I held my classes in Norway....Well, it´s been a while since I made this layout for this cool article at Papirgleders "Kreative sider", but the article is now finally public and very interesting. It´s amazing how many different designs you can get out of this sketch. For all of you non Norwegians, the article is in Norwegian, but you don´t need to know the language to see the pictures/layouts:). In my last post I showed pictures from my class, and if you look closely, you might spot that some of the participants also used this sketch for their layout design.

For my layout I used all Sausandesigns products. Papers from the Funky Funky collection (dragonfly, bloom, stripey and radiant) and stamps from the Funky flower- and the Shabby stiches set (journaling stripes), all to be seen here.

I fixed the flowers with glue dots and bent the edges to create dimension. I love the white against the colorful background.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

Pia said...

Herlige ark og farger du har brukt her!

sausan said...

I so love the colors and the idea to use the stitch stamps as journaling lines is fab!

Asil said...

Herlig fargerik LO! Og så tøft med både farger og s/h bilde, perfekt valgt mønsterark til!