Thursday, September 17

Minibook about my trip to Naples and PACS Italy 09

Inspired by some scraps and two fun journaling papers from Collage Press (Margot & B&C DD j cards), I was motivated to make this mini about my trip to PACS Italy this year. I just used some of the cards from the papers, some felt and fabric scraps, quite a few buttons and my photos and voila!
On the first page I made a pocket to keep memorabilias, like tickets, program etc.
Pics of some of the projects from the classes I participated in:
One of my favorite teachers and people, Lory....




7 comments:

Pallina e Sonia said...

lovely!!! i just love your stily :D

by paLLina

laetitia said...

what a cool minialbum! i love it! i want to make one too, but i have so much to do, bouhouhouh!!!
have you posted your LO that made you win the challenge?
kisses

sausan said...

Gorgeous! Love it!! Great with the fabric scraps!

elin said...

ÅÅÅ denne likte jeg veldig godt.
Mange gode minner kommer frem, men også litt dårlig samvittighet,... jeg har ennå ikke laget min fra pacs italy...
Kansje til helgen, kansje ..?
Klem fra Elin

ninabakke said...

Super flott :)

Italian Learner said...

Its damn beautiful and really very lovely, I just love it.

Loredana said...

You are a great!
Your works are fantastic and I love this so cute minialbum:)
Love you and you will be always welcome to my home come here when you want!

Big kisses
Lory