Wednesday, September 16

New article at Papirgleder......








I have a new article out on Papirgleders "Kreative sider", where I show the steps to alter the front and back of a book or a journal with gesso, paint, scraps and "garbage". For my non-english readers the article is in Norwegian, but the pictures pretty much show everything. I made this book for a challenge at ScrappeMania way back in July 2008 and won the challenge (one of my first wins EVER! which was kind of cool:))

I'm a bit bummed today, cause I was planning on joining the Zumba lesson this morning only to arrive to a full class - no access for me - bummer! I was SO dissapointed that I turned around and headed home. So, that means Body Jam tonight instead (which is fun as well, I was just really looking forward to the Zumba class.....) Have a good week!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Blir alltid imponert over dine sider og kreative kromspring. Skal ile inn på papirgleder sine sider nå og lese det spennende du har skrevet.

Klem fra Monica