Thursday, October 1

Big news.......

....:



It's Norwegian, it's cool and it's FUN! It's a house filled with creative rooms for scrapbooking, card making, knitting, photo, cooking, interior and so much more and the doors open TODAY. There will be competitions and prizes. It's a place to hang out and meet new friends, share, learn, get inspired. If you are Norwegian or you read and understand the language, I hope you will join us in this new exiting venture, so pop over and check out all the creative girls living there.... Most of the time I will be living in the photo room, but you might also find me in the scrapbooking- or the knitting room or.....:)

And I almost forgot; there is a blog as well and a chance to win one of the 8 awesome RAKs at the house warming party. I would pop right over if I were you....:)

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

Great forum. Gives me a chance to practice my Norwegian for next summer. :-) Well reading it at least. You would laugh to hear me speak it. Anyway, I love photos of Lotte. Great red background.

Hope you have fun in Norway. Take lots of photos - as if you need to be reminded to do that.

Annemarie