Friday, October 9

Hi, I'm off to Bergen and Norway.....

...for the yearly happening at Papirgleder. Just for fun this time and looking SO much forward to it. And really hoping for NO rain this time...., please...Before I'm off, I would like to share this layout I made some time ago, using some of the newest Sausan designs stamps (school set). The picture is of Lotte on her way to her first day of Kindergarden after the summer holiday (and SO very ready for it....:)). I first stamped the images on cardstock and then cut them out to use them as embellisments (added with 3D tape). Have a great weekend!!!!





5 comments:

ToneF said...

Hærlig LO!!!
Kos deg på tur til Bergen i helga da :o)

*klem*

Isabell - Taranita said...

åååå, du kommer tilbake uten kurs, hehe, deilig for deg det. Det har ikke vært så veldig fint vær til nå, så håper du tar god været med deg=)

Ha et strålende oppold

~Klem~

Katrine said...

Herlig LO i flotte farger!

sausan said...

Fab page! She is too cute! Love your arrangement and the fiber/paper mix...cool stitches, too! Great how you made the stamps look 3D!

McMGrad89 said...

I love those stamps.