Tuesday, October 20

There's a cute new challenge blog;

....That's just so cute, and this month I was asked to guest and host a mini tutorial/technique for them. So if you are interested in learning a fun, artsy and cheap technique you should check it out here. I figured out this technique myself and it has been picked up by and showed in Creative Keepsakes in "tips and tricks", August 2009 and also in Creatief met foto's Dec./Jan. 08/09. It was an honor to be asked to guest TJSC, and I LOVE the different layouts the design team made, and I am SO impressed by the different ways they used the technique. If you participate in the challenge (make a layout using this technique in any way you choose and with an autumn theme) you are SO in to win this RAK from me:



Thanks for having me girls, and I look forward to seeing some cool designs out there....

And I am happy to have my hubby back with me after 1 week on business trip in Asia....off to socialize...have a good week!

No comments: