Sunday, November 29

Little girl is growing up...

Hello there! I know it has been very quiet around here lately, but it's so much going on. Sinterklaas is in the country, Christmas is closing in, I have two birthdays coming and I'm doing a lot of photography related things. In addition I have to admit that most of my scrapbooking energy and motivation is absent at the moment. Can only hope it will bounce back one of these days..... Having said that, I did get some stuff done during my stay in Bergen and Papirgleder a few weeks ago, and that felt very good. This is one of the two layouts I finished and shows Lotte coloring inside the lines for the first time. An important moment to document and shows how little girls get bigger all the time, step by step.....



I used an older Label Tulip kit for this layout, mostly cosmo cricket products.

3 comments:

Pia said...

Herlige farger!

laetitia said...

i love this lo! i have those papers too, and i love!
bye!!!

Isabell - Taranita said...

kjempe sprek LO, og de barna dine er virkelig flotte=)