Monday, November 29

Felted princess crown


Hey again! I did promise to blog more and show more stuff, so here's today's post. And here is Lotte and her felted princess crown. Can you tell if she likes it? Well, she really loves it and it was made in just a few hours. If you wonder about the recipe, I just made it up as I went (and got lucky) and unfortunately I don't remember exactly what I did, just that I started out with 12 masks and used big pins and quite thick wool. Sorry! It was 60 cm long when finished and approximately half that size after the felting. To felt it I washed it in the washing machine at 60 degrees, and out it came; perfect size. Did I mention I was lucky? Tomorrow I will show a cool felted bag... Have a great week:)

1 comment:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i was just about to ask for a tutorial! LOL.. lookin' great there!