Friday, November 26

Pepernotjes and stars...

Hello, anybody still out there???? Let me just say, that there has been so little going on here the last months, that I am very thankful for whoever is still dropping by:) Thank you, you are highly appreciated! And if you are still interested in seeing what I have been doing or making lately, you might find some interesting stuff here in the future. I am happy to announce that my creative energy and juices are starting to pop back. I have been doing some scrapbooking, some knitting and felting and I have re-organized my scrapbooking stuff and made my own cool kits to get me started. I will show you in a later post.... As for today; I baked "pepernotjes" and Cinnamon stars with Lotte and all three kids made sinterklaas and zwartepietjes from marzipan. Quite happy with my day so far...




2 comments:

Julia said...

Så koselig å se nytt fra deg/dere!
Hyggelig med bakedag med ungene! Jeg har heller ikke vært så aktiv på den krative siden, har vært så mye annet og for meg er lite overskudd=null kreativitet ;-)
Nå er jula snart her, så da popper det opp litt ideer :-)
Ha en flott dag!

Maya said...

Veldig hyggelig å se at det er noe nytt her fra deg!
Gleder meg til det kommer mer fra deg her! Ha en fin lørdag!