Tuesday, December 14

More December daily - day 11 - 13

After some busy days, I am catching up on my Dd pages. Here are pages 11 to 13. Yesterday I made made "lussekatter" and took to school as a treat. When I later came to pick up the kids, the kids from Mats' class greeted me very friendly. Kids that never ever said hi to me or even registered that I was alive, smiled and greeted!!!! The buns must have been a success:):):) I also managed to make "burned almonds", which I think is a Norwegian specialty (don't arrest me if it's not). It really is just almonds coated in sugar and roasted in the pan until the sugar is smelted. Very yummy. AND I made some cute teacher and friends appreciations. Will show tomorrow! Have a good day

Dd day 10&11

Dd day 11&12



Dd day 13&14

2 comments:

Live a Life EXTRAordinary said...

Great album! Love the lines and simplicity. Focus on the photo + words! TFS!

littlefoot said...

Well done, love your album so far! Love the simple layouts with the square pictures and journaling block.

Very inspiring!