Tuesday, December 28

Use your stash, part II

Hi, I hope everyone are having a good holiday and getting ready for the new year. I am in Norway, enjoying (and somewhat suffering) the cold, cold winter and lots of snow:). Some posts ago, I mentioned going through my older stash to find inspiration to start scrapbooking again. I found a lot of cool papers and left over stuff from different kits and older shopping sprees, and I decided to put together my own kits to hopefully get me going again. I will in the weeks to come show some of these kits here and maybe it will inspire some of you to use your older stuff too. Right now I can't wait to get back to the Netherlands and start creating with this kit. It might have a somewhat unusual color combination, but I like it and think it will work fine for a mini album. We'll see....

kit 1 toc vm

kit 1a toc vm

1 comment:

Lula said...

Jeg elsker slike kits og dette så helt vidunderlig ut! Herlig utfordring til deg selv. Dette fåt du til. Jeg har savnet dine kreative krumspring...!

Ha en flott romjul og et godt nyttår!