Wednesday, January 19

My 2007 favorites

After taking a class with Ali Edwards way back in 2005 when I lived in the USA (making a mini with my favorite 5 photos of that year), I started the tradition of making a mini album with my favorite photos of every year in the same format. The only problem is I only ever got to make it to 2006 :). I finally managed to pick my favorite photos for 2007 and I was ready for another year. The kit I showed you yesterday inspired me to make this album, and I am in love with the colors. And the papers. As you can see, the design of the album is very simple. I just combined different strips of papers and embellished with stripes of felt and a few Hambly rubons. I stamped every page with a calender stamp and titled the photos with mini letter stickers from Adornit. My favorite part of the book - apart from the photos - is actually the back cover, where I used the confetti pieces (from punching the holes) to frame the calendar stamp. I told you I like to use my scraps.....:) Anyway, I'm off to checking out my 2008 photos......










4 comments:

~Isabell~ said...

håper du kommer til Bergen og kurser snart igjen, du er bare SÅ kreativ altså=) Håper alt er bra med deg og dine=)

GryA said...

Kult album! Elsker at det så C&S. Håper dette var dytte`n jeg trengte for å komme igang med det planlagte minialbumet mitt....

Håper du har en fin torsdag!

Marianne Hope said...

Takk skal dere ha:) Ang. kurs, skal jeg se hva jeg kan faa til til vaaren:) Lykke til Gry, med minialbummet:)

-Aina- said...

Lekkert album du har laget♥
Liker sånne små "samle"album.

ønsker deg en fin helg