Wednesday, February 9

My absolute favorite project - ever!

So, here is another project that I have never shown here, and it happens to be my all time favorite:) I couldn't show this mini back in Dec. 2008, as it was to be published in the Norwegian magazine Vi Scrapper, and after that I kinda forgot - until now. And since it is my favorite mini, and it is about my lovely husband, I think it deserves it's own post. I made this book for my husbands birthday and called it "7 reasons why I love you". The cover is made of a piece of fabric that I inherited from my late mother-in-law many years ago (I think she might have made it herself as a little girl), so it represents something special. The pages are different scraps of papers, packaging and even wall paper samples. It's clean and simple and it's fun and sentimental (if you read the text) and Till always keeps it close, right next to his bed - you know - as a reminder in our everyday life:)





6 comments:

Ellen* said...

Utrolig flott album! Likte fargene, de forskjellige størrelsene på sidene, stemplene - ja alt! Og utrolig flott med den permen, som kom fra moren hans.

*fauve* said...

Stunning,love this!

Julia said...

Denne ver bare helt nydelig!!
Minialbum er lekkert og praktisk!

Ha en fin kveld!

D@nielle said...

lovely project !

MrsPolkaDot said...

Vilkert läckert album! LOVE it!

McMGrad89 said...

sweet book. I will have to bookmark to come back and look at better. Very creative.

annemarie