Monday, July 4

Photography class here in Huizen/Blaricum

Finally! I've had a LOT of requests to hold photography workshops the last years, and as much as I have wanted to do it, somehow I just never could find the time to actually go ahead and arrange one. But wait no longer, this may be a bit short notice, but I decided to give 3 options of days and evenings and just hope that some of you will find the time to join me. Otherwise I'll just do it again after the summer. You will have to notify me per e-mail (mariannehope@msn.com) or on FB, and let me know what time suits you best and what kind of camera you would use. The pictures you see here, are all from our little corner of the world, Huizen. I took these on a bike ride around the village. They are all taken and edited with my iphone, so you can see that you don't have to have a fancy DSLR to take good pictures, just some imagination. Here are the times I'm offering:

Sunday 10.07 14:00 - 17:00 or 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday 12.07 18:00 - 21:00

The price will be €35,00 pp

Hope that I will hear from some of you in spite of the busy times and short notice, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here, on e-mail or on FB:)

3 comments:

sylvie said...

Way cool!!! Pics look fab!!!

Marianne Hope said...

Thank you Sylvie!!! Sorry for being so absent at the moment. Its crazy times before the vacation starts!! Id like to chat with you when things calm down and catch up:):)

McMGrad89 said...

So I hope the classes went well, I am not sure why I hadn't dropped in on your blog, but I see you are on blog vacation as well. Hope you are well. -Annemarie (mommyvictory)