Saturday, December 17

Guest designer at Scrappehuset




























I'm a guest designer over at the Norwegian blog called "Scrappehuset" today, and all through December up until Christmas they've had and will have cute little tutorials from loads of talented, both national and international guests for you to enjoy every day. Although the text is written in Norwegian, I'm sure most of you non Norwegians can get a lot out of just watching the pictures.

Anyway, my tutorial is about how to make some cute mini gifts from chocolate bars, which is something I love to make and give as birthday treats, teachers appreciation or just a little gift for whoever. I have had a tutorial about this before that you can see here and another version here. It's a great way to use up older papers and stash that you don't know what to do with, so get started and get creative!!



Marianne:)

No comments: