Wednesday, December 14

This years Christmas card

Just like last year, I made a digital design for this years Christmas cards. And like last year I used Sausan designs digital products. The background and the star elements are from the Jing-a-link kit. As I was running out of time in these hectic times, I kept it simple. Maybe not quite "less is more", but definitely a fast design. And like last year I ordered the cards at Postkaarten.nl. Received them in the post 2 days after I ordered them:):)


Marianne:)

5 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh how really lovely!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Herlig enkelt og lekre farger!! Stilige de snøkrystallene altså!

Marina said...

Nydelig og enkelt! En kjempe fin ide.

Marianne Hope said...

Thank you!!! Takk skal dere ha!!

sylvie said...

Oh how wonderful! Love it! TY so much Marianne!