Sunday, March 25

Iphoneography exhibition at "Bijvanck in Beeld" in Blaricum


Ready for the exhibit
This weekend I had my first exhibition in De Malbak and the event called "Bijvanck in Beeld" (some of those head photos on the website are mine btw). There were lots of people visiting both Saturday and Sunday, and I got loads of enthusiastic and positive reactions. I made some interesting contacts and even sold several pictures, so all in all a great event!

For the exhibit I chose to showcase only my iphoneography based work/art. I had framed pictures in 3 different sizes, I had my Keepsy book "It's about the little things" (that is also for sale through that link btw., not digital, but a paper book:)) and my iphone based business cards, which I still love and which got a LOT of attention. 


Seems I'll be doing another exhibition like this in Blaricum Oude Dorp in September. Already looking forward to it. I'll also have pictures in the "Dit is Zuid" exhibition in Rotterdam throughout April as well as the planned "SeeMyAlmere" exhibition in May/June. So, you can see there's a lot of exhibiting going on at the moment:):)

Close up of my display of mini pics, business cards and my Keepsy book.



My set up




1 comment:

Appdaptation said...

I left comment on my blog but just noticed the tintsy comment link here. Just wanted to ask about those mini-photos and frames. Do you do those yourself, they are fabulous!