Sunday, January 12

Simply Winter picknick sale!


Love collection, combine any 5 or 6 of the pictures shown here
Simply happy to announce that I have a Winter picnic special for those of you who cannot physically make it to my stand today! If you order at least one of the polaroid sets in this post or one of my calendars by next friday (Jan. 17th), you will receive a Casetagram voucher giving you $15,- off your next order with them. Casetagram makes lovely cases for your mobile phone and you can either design one yourself or you can buy one with a ready made design. You can even buy some of my Simply cases there if you want, see my collection here.

To order one or more of my polaroid sets or calendars, send me an email mentioning which set(s) you want to order (title is in the caption of each photo). The pricing is as follows:

Set of 5 polaroids:  €10,-
Set of 6 polaroids:  €12,-
Simply calendar:    €15,- (special price for this event)

Shipping costs depends on order size and address

Size of the polaroids are 9x11 cm and they are printed on high quality art print matte paper. Read and see more about the polaroids here and about the Simply Calendars here

Offer expires on January 17th 2014 and I only have a limited amount of calendars and prints, so gone is gone.

Simply Winter Flowers


Simply Winter 1

Simply Winter 2






Winter in Norway 1


Winter in Norway 2
Simply flowers b&w 1

Simply flowers b&w 2



My Amsterdam


Simply Calendar; Flowers to the left, Simplicity to the right

No comments: